Heat and moisture can get trapped in the attic and lead to temperatures as high as 150 degrees in the summer. This can lead to all sorts of problems, from uncomfortably warm indoor spaces to structural damage that requires extensive roof repair. In this blog, Patriot Roofing LLC shares how you can keep your attic cool this summer.[…] Read More
Hail in summer isn’t as unlikely as it was before. In fact, it’s happening much more often, as evidenced by the increasing number of hail-related insurance claims in the past few years. In this blog, roofing contractor Patriot Roofing LLC shares how to mitigate hail roofing damage this summer season.[…] Read More
Patriot Roofing is a reputed full-service roofing company that has been serving Norman, OK, and surrounding areas since 2012. In this blog, we answer common questions we receive from our clients.
What Kinds of Roofs Do You Install?
We provide the two most popular residential roofing systems in the country: asphalt shingles and metal. Both are ideal for sloped roofing, are available in a wide range of styles and are exceptionally durable. We offer roofing systems from industry-leading manufacturers GAF, CertainTeed and Malarkey. We also provide commercial roofing systems such as single-ply and built-up roofing, as well as roof coatings.
What Other Services Do You Offer?
As a full-service roofing contractor, we offer the following services that will complement your new roof:
- Roof repair and maintenance
- Roofing ventilation
- Vinyl and fiber cement siding
- Gutter installation, repair and replacement
- French drains and other exterior drain systems
How Long Does Roof Installation Usually Take?
Typically, there are several days between the signing of the contract and the start date. Since we source our materials straight from the manufacturers themselves, we will need lead time to have all the materials delivered to your door. Depending on the size, complexity and type of roofing system, it may take a couple of days to a full week between when we place the order and when we can schedule the installation start date. Our factory-trained and certified installers always start early in the day, and thanks to their rigorous training, you don’t have to worry about installation mistakes that could prolong the process.
What Kind of Roofing Warranties Do You Offer?
We hold certifications from the brands that we represent, giving us authorization to offer the full range of their warranties. For example, our GAF Master Elite® contractor designation lets us offer all four levels of their warranties, including the GAF Golden Pledge® Limited Warranty. It features up to 50 years coverage on materials and up to 25 years coverage on workmanship.
Patriot Roofing offers a comprehensive selection of exterior services, including roof replacement and gutter installation. In this blog, we list the common problems that are solved by our products and services.
- Installation Errors — One of the most common causes of roofing problems is a flawed installation by inexperienced roofers. Modern roofing systems are complex systems with many different components that must work together. Choosing the wrong type of substrate or using incorrect nail patterns can lead to numerous problems down the road. In addition to having applicable workmanship warranties, our installation team receives periodic training from the brands we represent, including GAF, CertainTeed, and Malarkey. This is your assurance that every installation we perform is done properly.
- Hail Damage — It takes an expert to quickly recognize the difference between functional and cosmetic hail damage, which is an important distinction when it comes to insurance claims. You can count on our team to know the difference and to provide the appropriate solution.
- Storm Damage — In addition to making sure you have a working shelter for your family, dealing with storm damage requires accurate documentation of the roofing damage. Such documentation is important to ensure your insurance claim is processed correctly and without delay. In addition to providing emergency storm damage repairs, we can also assist you with gathering the necessary documentation.
- Inefficient Gutters — Inexperienced gutter installers tend to pick the wrong gutter size, which can either result in overflowing gutters or rainwater backing up into the gutters. As gutter specialists, we know how to choose the right gutter size for your home without compromising performance or efficiency.
- Frequent Siding Repainting — If you’re tired of frequently scraping and repainting your siding, consider low-maintenance fiber cement and vinyl siding replacement options from James Hardie and Mastic, respectively. These siding products are warranted not to blister, crack or peel, eliminating the need to scrape and repaint within the siding warranty period.