Have you checked your siding lately? When it’s already old and damaged, you should consider an upgrade to better maintain your home’s curb appeal, comfort, and energy efficiency. But siding replacement takes some careful planning–you should, for instance, choose a material that can deliver superior performance while still fitting within your budget. Read on as Patriot Roofing, the premier siding and roofing company in the area, shares some of the best options available today.
If you’re looking to spruce up your home’s exterior with a great but cost-effective siding, then you should consider the following:
- Vinyl. This option remains popular because it is tough and low-maintenance. Plus, it comes in a variety of colors and finishes–with some even emulating the look and feel of genuine wood grain.
- Engineered Wood. A relatively new option in the market, engineered wood siding consists of wood fiber and resin. This gives it the appearance of authentic wood, but at a more reasonable price.
- Metal. For something extremely durable and low-maintenance, check out metal siding. It is impervious to rot, fire and insects, and is available in a decent selection of colors and styles.
If the ones mentioned above aren’t to your taste, you can go for higher quality, but still reasonably priced siding options. Just turn to Patriot Roofing, the area’s trusted roof repair and siding replacement expert, and we’ll be more than happy to help you explore your options.
- Wood. Natural wood siding provides a warm and classic look to your home’s exterior. And while it may require regular maintenance, it stands out with its superior insulating value and worry-free installation process.
- Stucco. This remains a favorite because of its proven weather and moisture-resistant properties. Stucco siding also requires little maintenance, so keeping it beautiful is easy.
- Fiber Cement. This option is made of cellulose, sand and cement, allowing for an extremely durable and weather-resistant siding. Fiber cement is also available in a variety of styles and vibrant colors and finishes to better match with your home’s style.
When budget is not an issue, you should consider these premium siding options:
- Brick. This can give your home decades of reliable, low-maintenance performance. Its resistance to rot, moisture and fire–plus its selection of colors, textures and sizes–further add to its appeal.
- Synthetic Stone. Manufactured to look like real stone, this siding choice is amazingly easy to install, and can provide the superior performance you expect.
In addition to gutter installation, Patriot Roofing can also handle your siding replacement needs. With our range of siding choices, we’ll help you pave the way to a lovelier, more weather-resistant home. We proudly serve Edmond, Norman and Moore, OK, plus the surrounding areas. Call us today at (405) 996-6787 or fill out this contact form to schedule your roof evaluation.