Patriot Roofing offers a comprehensive selection of exterior services, including roof replacement and gutter installation. In this blog, we list the common problems that are solved by our products and services.
- Installation Errors — One of the most common causes of roofing problems is a flawed installation by inexperienced roofers. Modern roofing systems are complex systems with many different components that must work together. Choosing the wrong type of substrate or using incorrect nail patterns can lead to numerous problems down the road. In addition to having applicable workmanship warranties, our installation team receives periodic training from the brands we represent, including GAF, CertainTeed, and Malarkey. This is your assurance that every installation we perform is done properly.
- Hail Damage — It takes an expert to quickly recognize the difference between functional and cosmetic hail damage, which is an important distinction when it comes to insurance claims. You can count on our team to know the difference and to provide the appropriate solution.
- Storm Damage — In addition to making sure you have a working shelter for your family, dealing with storm damage requires accurate documentation of the roofing damage. Such documentation is important to ensure your insurance claim is processed correctly and without delay. In addition to providing emergency storm damage repairs, we can also assist you with gathering the necessary documentation.
- Inefficient Gutters — Inexperienced gutter installers tend to pick the wrong gutter size, which can either result in overflowing gutters or rainwater backing up into the gutters. As gutter specialists, we know how to choose the right gutter size for your home without compromising performance or efficiency.
- Frequent Siding Repainting — If you’re tired of frequently scraping and repainting your siding, consider low-maintenance fiber cement and vinyl siding replacement options from James Hardie and Mastic, respectively. These siding products are warranted not to blister, crack or peel, eliminating the need to scrape and repaint within the siding warranty period.